From problem wildlife & bears, to harmful plants & insects, this course offers a wide range of information that will assist participants in handling most situations they may encounter in the outdoors.
- Different types of bears & identifiers
- Bear encounters
- Bear attack preparedness
- Bear attractant management
- Bear deterrents (bear spray, bear bangs)
- Prevention of bear problems
- Problem wildlife (cougars, coyotes, foxes, bobcat, moose, deer, etc.)
- Insects (ticks, spiders, etc.)
- Poisonous plants
Upon successful completion students will have the ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills.
Expiry: 3 years