Upon the completion of this course, participants will understand the fundamentals of a skid steer and it’s safety features.
- General safety, policies & responsibilities
- Skid steer fundamentals
- Skid steer balance, stability & capacity
- Identifying hazards
- Identifying controls and their functions
- Pre-operational inspection
- Importance of maintenance
- Safe practices
- Safe load handling
Included is a practical portion of training.
Upon successful completion students will have the ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills.
Expiry: 3 years