CSO provides consistent safety messaging that clearly explains safe work practices and eliminates the need for redundant orientation training.
Common Safety Orientation (CSO) is designed for new workers in the oil & gas industry. Workers should consult their employer to determine which orientation is accepted on their work sites.
- Personal accountability for a safe work environment
- Arriving ready to work
- Major hazards in the oil and gas industry
- The Life Saving Rules
- Worksite maintenance
- Emergency preparedness and response procedures
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Safe work communications
- Contributing to a respectful workplace
Upon successful completion of the written exam with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
IMPORTANT: Government issued photo ID is required.
Certification: Energy Safety Canada Expiry: N/A